Law & Grace Ministries
Chaplains to the Criminal Justice System – Law Enforcement, Courts, Corrections, and Victims
Law & Grace Purpose
● To see the officers and offenders of the Criminal Justice System of America come to a saving knowledge of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
● To give aid, direction and encouragement to local Law Enforcement Officials and their families, supporting them spiritually, morally, and professionally, preserving their honor and respect.
● To aid the ministry of the local church by providing them additional opportunities, training and materials to reach their community for Christ.
● To disciple converts and ultimately to see them serving the Lord Jesus Christ in their local New Testament Church.
● To help new converts among the offenders reenter their community and become solid law-abiding citizens.
● To provide counseling for crime victims and support for hurting families.
● To provide professionally trained Missionary Chaplains who will in turn train and plant others to work in the Criminal Justice System of America proclaiming the Gospel of Christ.
History of Law & Grace Ministries
Law & Grace Ministries began long before it was named in October of 2004.
Headquartered out of Faith Baptist Church in Belleville, IL (Pastor Scott Baker), Law & Grace is dedicated to seeing sinners converted to Jesus Christ, their homes reunited and family units placed into local New Testament Churches.
Law & Grace currently has four Regional Directors who are qualified and experienced Chaplains, each having between 21- 25 years of experience in the criminal justice system.
These men have a combined staff of over 40 volunteers working in a ten-state area. They are currently in 19 facilities in the Midwest, including state prisons, jails and juvenile detention centers.
Some are trained law enforcement officers or correctional officers, but all have training in corrections with an understanding of rules, regulations and respect of the standards within each facility.
Law & Grace Regional Directors are also missionaries to the Criminal Justice System of America. They are active and “sent” members of a home church and supported by local churches.
Law & Grace Missionaries are available for mission conferences, speaking engagements and special Blue and White Sundays honoring Law Enforcement, Fire Fighters and Emergency Response Personnel. Please use our Contact Page to make a request or find out more information.